The R&CA is a large Australian body that represents 45,000 cafes, restaurants and catering businesses all across Australia. Owners and operators of cafes are members of R&CA. The company was established originally by cafe operators in 1922 as a means to share information and communicate with government officials. 90% of cafes are such small businesses, and they typically employ less than 19 people. The R&CA is a great advocate and support system to cafe owners. Cafe owners have access to supplier discounts and deals through R&CA, which is a great way to save money.
Industry Cafe & Catering
Although not all cafes in Australia offer catering services, Industry Cafe and Catering in Melbourne does. They provide party size food selections such as:
- Shepherds Pie.
- Slow Cooked Roast Beef.
- Sweet Potato Mash.
- Pull-Apart Garlic Bread.
- Roasted Vegetables.
They also offer meal deals such as:
- Dinner Packs.
- Share Packs.
- Family Packs.
Mad Good Cafe & Catering
Mad Good Cafe & Catering is another great catering option in Australia. They are located in Highgate, Vincent, Western Australia. Mad Good Cafe & Catering provides a more gourmet catering menu which includes:
- Ready to serve function platters of wraps and sandwiches.
- Gourmet Focaccias & Turkish bread.
- Canapes, platters of vegetarian quiches, Caesar baskets, mini truffle mushroom, bruschetta and cucumber, horseradish, and salmon.
- Snack platters of banana cake with cream cheese frosting, protein/bliss balls, mini chocolate and salted caramel tarts, lemon curd tarts, scones with jam and cream, death by chocolate cookies, assorted mini dessert muffins, and mini doughnuts.
- Antipasto platters including dips, bread, cured meats and marinated Mediterranean vegetables.
- Cheese platters including assorted gourmet, hard and soft cheeses with crackers and quince paste.
Mad Good Cafe and Catering has received the R&CA Award for Excellence. This is a great catering option.
There are several other cafe catering options to choose from throughout Australia. Visit their websites and read customer reviews before making your final catering choice.